|Length over all||79.43||m|
|Accommodation (Crew / SPS)||40 / 20||persons|
|Main Generators: 4x Caterpillar 3512C HD (IMO Tier II)||4×1,700||ekW|
|Propulsion: 2x Voith Schneider propellers||2×1,850||bkW|
|Bow thrusters: 2x Voith Inline Thruster||2×1,000||bkW|
|W2W gangway: Ampelmann A type XL|
|Deck crane: Barge Master T40 (AMC)||8.0||t|
|Cargo deck area||500||m2|
“A changing offshore world demands an innovative vessel”.
Based on this statement Conoship International developed for, and in close cooperation with Royal Wagenborg and Royal Niestern Sander a new type of specialized offshore support and maintenance / “Walk to Work” (W2W) vessel, named Kroonborg.
The Kroonborg distinguishes herself by means of:
- High availability – operational for 300 days a year.
- Safety – operations in a significate wave height (Hs) up to 3.0 m. Meaning offshore crew can literally walk to work in almost all circumstances.
- Comfort – excellent seakeeping behavior and thereby avoiding seasickness.
- Environmental – an energy and environmental friendly vessel due to a low power and fuel consumption, and low noise and vibration thrusters.
- Innovative by combining many features – motion compensated crane and gangway, 60 persons accommodation facilities, Green DP® system, daughter craft, capable of carrying dangerous chemicals in bulk, deck space of 500 m2, Voith Schneider Propulsion, RIM drive bow thrusters.