|Length over all||171.00||m|
|Length between perpendiculars||143.25||m|
|Range @ cruise speed||2,500||nm|
|Total installed power||13,000||ekW|
The innovative and tank-tested CONO-SWA-Tri –Hull platform offers unique seakeeping characteristics, maneuverability, as well as providing stability advantages that enable among other large deck areas, and flexibility in the configuration of the superstructure.
The purpose of the CFC vessel is to offer her passengers an awe inspiring and eye-opening experience, as a constantly renewing moving showcase where the absolute pinnacle of human civilization and engineering is implemented and shown. Retracing yourself for a moment from your everyday, hectic life and being in the opportunity to find yourself in new or uncommon, inspirational environments that offer unique, one-off experiences.
The unconventional design of the superstructure offers an aerodynamic, fluent main shape and large panoramic windows that create a play of shadow and light, inspired by a forest canopy breathing with air and light.
A sight to be seen and experienced!
- Extensive model testing
- Two story, spacious suites and seaview-promenade
- Extensive structural analysis to ensure passenger safety and comfort, in terms of noise and vibrations
- CFD calculations to optimize the location of the outriggers
- Unconventional lightweight superstructure with canopy effects and ambiance
- Exterior-Interior atmosphere impact simulations.