Combination Northern Shipbuilders

On 29th July 1955 the association received the Royal Approval of the Articles of Association with its initial name “Conos” (Combination Northern Shipbuilders). As this name not cleary indicate they were involved with ships, the name of the association was changed to “Conoship”. The original structure of the association was: “the promotion of the commercial interests of the members”.
They hoped to achieve this goal by holding meetings, advertising and appointing agents. This shows that from the beginning the members were aware of the
opportunities to increase sales.
Logo Conoship 1955