Your Main responsibilities:
- Participate in the conceptualization and design of new vessels, considering client requirements, industry standards, and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform hydrostatic and hydrodynamic analyses to ensure the stability and performance of the vessel.
- Work with naval architecture software, such as PIAS, AutoCAD, and Rhino to create detailed plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams to integrate various systems and components into the vessel design.
- Conduct feasibility studies and provide technical expertise to support decision-making processes.
- Participate in design reviews, providing constructive feedback and insights.
- Stay updated on industry trends, and developments in naval architecture.
- Work with classification societies and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
Who are you?
Please note: you must be an EU national or must possess the right to work in the Netherlands currently.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, or a related field.
- You have proven experience in naval architecture for various types of vessels.
- You have experience with naval architecture software tools, such as PIAS, AutoCAD, and Rhino.
- You have a good knowledge of hydro-statics, hydrodynamics, and marine engineering principles.
- You have the ability to adapt to evolving project requirements and deadlines.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary where we consider your knowledge and experience.
- A dynamic working environment at one of the pioneers of sustainable shipping innovations.
- A cohesive and committed international team.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- An active staff association, which organises a quarterly events.
Working at Conoship International
Conoship International is a leading Dutch ship design and engineering company with a passionate team of experts dedicated to the future of a more sustainable shipping every day. With a team of almost 50 colleagues, we work for our international clients from Groningen (head office), Rotterdam and Gdansk.
For more than 70 years, we have lead the way with innovative solutions for making the maritime industry more sustainable. Since 1952, over 2,000 ships have been built according to the company’s designs.
Want to know more or apply directly?
Enthusiastic? Then respond immediately by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you like to know more before applying? For questions, please contact Lihua Yuan at (0)50 526 88 22.